Traditional Anglo-Papist

22 August 2006

Feeling sick ...

I am feeling very sick today and have cancelled all my appointments. I will do some work (well, try) on the computer and have a little relax. (Maybe I can watch some more Sopranos or the Godfather!)

Since I have not slept much (only a couple of hours) I surfed the net this morning looking for inspiration. (ok, before you say anything: yes, I will say the Office and my daily Rosary soon and get some divine inspiration). I found this website: The Sectarian Strand. I had emailed the Mild Colonial Boy, Esq., from Brisbane preciously as he has a link to this blog and my other blog. Well, today I noticed the Intents & Purposes on the blog. The third worries me:
Intemperate tirades against Godlessness, Popery, Heresy, Sodomy, Fornication, Immorality, Foreign Riff-Raff, Vulgar Oafishness, a Regnant Commonwealth Government, Treasonous Balderdash, Multiculturalism, Republicanism, Radicalism, Feminism and the Monstrous Regiment of Drunken, Swearing, and Tattooed Women, and other Blights on Western Civilization.

I have not seen the word popery used in that context for sometime. Interesting how it follows on from Godlessness! Is there a logic progression?? I should not be surprised: all sorts of people have blogs - even me!

2 Comments:

  • I think you actually mean the second when you say third.

    Leaving that aside, like you I was surprised when he linked to me, my blog was in it's early days then (still is), but it still had its Catholic Links section, so when I read that statement you refer to I was surprised to have had the link.

    Of course it left me with the dilemma of linking back to him, but when I saw he had a section for "Papists", I thought well if he's prepared to be tolerant I shall be to.

    As an aside, I found your blog through his, and I've given you a link. But don't worry if you don't want to link to mine at:

    http:www.votefranco.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Vote Franco (fdm), at Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:31:00 AM  

  • http://ccrg.info/cas.htm

    Please help us by acquiring this Catholic Traditionalist CD and by making a donation to one of the few left of the remnant Church Militant; designed to expose the masonic evils of our world and implement philosophies, technologies, and economies designed to preserve and protect present and future generations.

    All challenges or assistance welcomed and encouraged.


    Introducing the new Traditionalist Catholic National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

    http://ccrg.info/cas.htm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, February 22, 2009 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home