Traditional Anglo-Papist

19 May 2006

Books

I have finished the two books I was reading (Williamson and Fortescue) so I went back to Yelton's Papalism to re-read it last night. I stumbled across this quote from Spencer John Jones in in his book Catholic Reunion:

... our differences (with Rome) are due to our separation, not our separation to our differences.
It puts into words everything which Anglican Papalism is all about.

On another note: I have been inspired to try my hand at podcasting and will soonish publish the first edition of the Traditional Anglo-Papist Podcast. The name still needs some work but I am planning to work a little more on a definition of Anglican Papalism with particular attention on the Tradition element. Any comments and suggestions are most welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home