Traditional Anglo-Papist

21 May 2006

As you asked ...

Someone posted a comment about the register of Missal Masses around the world. I confess through illness, Holy Week, computer things, and parish work I have not updated it or kept it running. I am very sorry. It is one of the orginal reasons for this blog and I was planning to post something on a weekly bases.

There is a Draft Register avaiable in the archives and I am planning something more solid on a separate website. Also maybe some resources on updating the 1985 English Missal to bring it in line with the 1962 Missale Romanum. So if you do not see the name of your favourite Missal parish, let me know and I will add it and repost the list again.

Please pray for me as I have to travel today to go to Synod and MC the liturgical functions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home